This video requires Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download.
Everyone has something to offer
There's a reason many St. Anthony North Hospital volunteers have been sharing their time for 5, 15, even 30 years. And there's also a reason students age 14 to 18 are choosing our hospital for their first volunteer experience. It's because they get something important back...and that's the clear knowledge they're making a difference. Apply Now! (when you enter the page, you will be asked for the user name - "stanthony" and password "password" all lower case, no spaces)
If you're interested in a rewarding volunteer opportunity, we would love to talk with you. Whatever your age or your interest, it's likely we have an area that needs your skills. The four general areas of service are :
- Hospitality- Information Desk, Greeters in Surgery or Emergency, Gift Shop clerks
- Patient Care Areas- Recovery Room (PACU), Emergency Room or Nursing Units
- Eucharistic Ministers
What can you expect when you volunteer?
- You'll be invited to meet with our coordinator to discuss your interests and the days/times you have available.
- We ask volunteering adults for a six-month pledge of time and high school students for a two-month commitment during the summer.
- Orientation and training are provided to help you feel comfortable and confident.
- You receive a free polo shirt or jacket, free parking in a secure area and a meal in the cafeteria on the days you volunteer.
- You have the respect of St. Anthony North Hospital staff and the deep appreciation of our patients and their families.
St. Anthony North Hospital
2551 W. 84th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031